- oktober 2013 Monitoring shows that 'our' hearing impaired children in Tanger are doing well
- oktober 2013 Najib Foundation provides more than 700 disadvantaged children of dental care in Morocco
- augustus 2013 RTL Boulevard: Najib Amhali travels to Morocco to provide disadvantaged children with dental care
- oktober 2012 Become friend of the Najib Foundation [click here]
- juli 2012 Aftercare for hearing impaired children embedded in Tanger
Hearing Devices for Tanger 2011/2012
March 2012: The medical team of the Najib Foundation has successfully implemented Phonak hearing devices with in total 29 hearing impaired children in Tanger. These children ..read more
Being a professional comedian, Najib Amhali gives dental instructions to children in Nador. “Brushing your teeth every day in a good way is very important to remain healthy teeth.” Check the movie here. In three weeks time a team of dentists of the Najib Foundation together with Dental Care Everywhere has provided more than 700 disadvantaged children in Northern Morocco with dental care.
Aicha (7 years old) from Tanger gets her own personal hearing device fitted by the medical team of the Najib Foundation. Her little brother Mohamed (6 years old) unfortunately has too severe hearing impairment and cannot profit from a hearing device.
The interest of the children is our concern. In particular disadvantaged children, who could be helped with rather simple medical interventions, but unfortunately don’t have access to the needed health care and guidance, for whatever reason.
The Najib Foundation facilitates simple medical interventions with regard to hearing, sight and speech for these vulnerable children. And we make sure that sustainable aftercare (locally organised) is available for them. By doing this we help to improve the chances for disadvantaged children to carefree play together, go to school and develop their talents.